Mudkipz United

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We herd you leik mudkipz..

+2
Seb
golden ladybug guy
6 posters

I'm the Golden Ladybug Guy, And theres not one thing you can do about it

golden ladybug guy
    golden ladybug guy

I'm the Golden Ladybug Guy, And theres not one thing you can do about it Empty I'm the Golden Ladybug Guy, And theres not one thing you can do about it

Post by golden ladybug guy Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:38 am

I'm sure most of you know who i am, but if not I'm Aidan. Known for wearing a Cap with an 'A' on it, Playing Yugioh and Pokemon and having a strange obsession with both Cyndaquil and Golden Ladybug

So yeah...

Hi
    Seb
    Seb
    Mudkipz
    Mudkipz

I'm the Golden Ladybug Guy, And theres not one thing you can do about it Empty Re: I'm the Golden Ladybug Guy, And theres not one thing you can do about it

Post by Seb Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:28 am

Cyndaquil is obviously the best starter. Barring Mudkip of course.

Welcome to the forums.
    ItemfinderDeluxe
    ItemfinderDeluxe
    Admin

I'm the Golden Ladybug Guy, And theres not one thing you can do about it Empty Re: I'm the Golden Ladybug Guy, And theres not one thing you can do about it

Post by ItemfinderDeluxe Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:24 am

Welcome aboard! Personally I prefer Piplup myself, but a giant steel penguin appeals to me for some reason.
    Mid-Boss
    Mid-Boss

Post by Mid-Boss Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:39 am

Hey Aidan and welcome to the forums

I prefer Midkip and Chimchar myself but Cyndaquil is the best Gold and Silver starter
    golden ladybug guy
    golden ladybug guy

Post by golden ladybug guy Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Golly!

I've started a "Who's your favourite Starter" Thread without even trying! I must just be that awesome Cool
    BFMS
    BFMS

Post by BFMS Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:56 am

Squirtle.
    Raphel
    Raphel

Post by Raphel Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:49 pm

Bulbarsaur
    living killing plant (v. roll of thunder)+ cute dino (the only good thing about the mario movie)+ cool evo- looking like a green squrtial= awesome

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:53 pm