Mudkipz United

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We herd you leik mudkipz..

Website Links

ItemfinderDeluxe
    ItemfinderDeluxe
    Admin

Website Links Empty Website Links

Post by ItemfinderDeluxe Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:19 am

Below are some of the links I believe are useful or interesting (or possibly both):

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Yu-gi-oh! Wikia - The generic wikia for all things Yu-gi-oh!. There is a great emphasis on the card game itself, with spoilers, card lists, etc. Just take the rulings with a grain of salt.

Shriek's OCG Site - Keep up to date on the latest in Yu-gi-oh! OCG news here. Includes information on new sets, promotional cards, and Japanese tournament results. Just to note, the Japanese can come up with some crazy ideas at times, but remember that their 'meta' is vastly different from ours.

Shriek's TCG Site - As above, but for the TCG.

Netrep - Speaking of Rulings, this site is commonly referred to for its 'accurate' card rulings. Yugioh Wikia may generally copy-pasta the rulings, but Netrep doesn't allow people to randomly change them at a moment's notice. Hence, the 'accuracy'.

Yu-gi-oh! ETC Forums - Where I used to go before I quit playing full time. It should say something about the site. Just watch your step through the (net)deck section and you should be fine.You need to 'register' to view the contents of the site.

TCGPlayer's Yu-gi-oh! Forums - Small, but a good site to visit. I find it has a higher proportion of 'alternative decks' from the forums I've seen.

Pojo's Yu-gi-oh! Forums - Ahh, good old lolpojo. Definitely the largest site of the three forums here, and the one with the highest concentration of 'noobs'. As such, it has a (at times quite rightly deserved) reputation for being the only site to actually give you brain aneurisms from reading it. If you've got good medical insurance though, feel free to do so - and set your phone to speed-dial 000 for when you need that ambulance.

The National Mudkipz Forum - Canberra's 'other' Yugioh forum. Not to disrespect the players or anything, but I don't hold the team in high regard. Still, take a look if you want. They're generally helpful, but have an air of 'trying too hard', if you catch my drift.

ckaikd0021's Youtube Channel - If you want an idea of some OCG strategies that come through the pipe runner, look here. Yes, it's in Japanese. Yes, there are Duel Masters games. And yes, you will drop your jaw at some of the insane things they come up with.

Pokemon

Pokebeach - The place to start for TCG related matters. Whilst Pokebeach does cover VCG and anime related matters, the TCG is the primary focus of Pokebeach. It also has a very active forum section (useful for those 'second opinions') and a decent card gallery to boot.

Serebii - Where Pokebeach emphasises the Pokemon TCG, Serebii is the home for the Pokemon VCG and anime. Of particular notes are the IV calculators for your in-game Pokemon, episode galleries for (almost) all Pokemon episodes, and a whole lot more besides.

Bulbapedia - This is the predominant Pokemon wikia, complete with information about VCG and TCG matters. As with most wikis, Bulbapedia is very useful for finding specific pieces of information.

Six Prizes - Six Prizes is a website devoted to the advanced levels of the Pokemon TCG, featuring articles on metagame and rogue decks, coverage from American tournaments, and many interesting tips and tricks for veterans and new players alike.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:23 pm