Mudkipz United

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We herd you leik mudkipz..

3 posters

Introductions

DrummerDan
    DrummerDan

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post by DrummerDan Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:55 am

What up hommies?

I'm Dan; talked into into joining this group by the one and only Sandman.
    Is this all I need to do? Hmm, info. on me... Well I suck... All help in starting to play this game would be great... I've only really dabbled in the old school stuff so I'm pretty much starting out fresh.

That is all.
    ItemfinderDeluxe
    ItemfinderDeluxe
    Admin

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post by ItemfinderDeluxe Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:00 am

So, are you living at the South Coast or Canberra right now? Either way it's good to have you aboard the forums. Feel free to ask about YGO matters of all kinds. Do you have a particular idea you want to try out, or are you still looking for something that interests you?

And I take it you play the drums Cool . Are you in a band, or is it just for fun?
    DrummerDan
    DrummerDan

Post by DrummerDan Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:06 am

Yeah I'm studying in Canberra at the moment. I'm a UC kid so you know I'm not too bright... Jokes, haha.

I was thinking of maybe a Light deck, but I mean I'm open to whatever. I already made a post and someone has kindly told me to get 3 machina decks or something, so I guess I'll look into that.

Yeah I do play drums. I'd really like to be in a band, but it's hard for a number of reasons.
    1. I couldn't bring my kit from home since I doubt people on campus would like me playing much...
    2. I haven't been able to find anyone good that's into the music I like.
    So yeah at the moment it's just a fun thing, until I can get more serious with it, haha.
    SkiTELz
    SkiTELz

Post by SkiTELz Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:35 pm

WELCOME DAN
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:18 pm